GeoPro Plans for inReach
Monthly Subscriptions for inReach Devices
- Monthly service for inReach devices*
- Pool data allowances with other inReach devices on the same account*
- Includes use of the GeoPro web app, and GEOS monitoring services at no extra charge
Note: Route and waypoint features associated with some models of inReach are not supported within the GeoPro app. Learn more
100 messages or 400 tracks
$0.10 per 10 bytes
312 messages or 1,250 tracks
$0.08 per 10 bytes
625 messages or 2,500 tracks
$0.08 per 10 bytes
- A one-time $35 activation fee applies to all devices
- Suspend service when it’s not needed for just $9.95 per month
- The GeoPro subscription allows the inReach device to be managed and displayed within the GeoPro web app
- An active subscription enables the inReach device to transmit (via the Iridium network). When monthly service is suspended, the inReach device will not transmit; SOS and other communications functions will be disabled
- Unused data does not carry forward month-to-month
- There is no administration fee to switch plans (upgrade or downgrade) at any time
What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept the following forms of payment online: Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diners Club®, and JCB®. Should you require special payment arrangements, please click to chat or contact us.
What happens after my free trial?
Your free trial is valid for 30 days, from the date you activate your account. If you wish to continue using GeoPro after the trial ends, standard fees will apply based on the licenses and subscriptions associated with your account. If you wish to cancel and avoid charges, please do so before the trial expires (we’ll send you a reminder when your trial is ending).
Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
GeoPro licenses and subscriptions are monthly and can be cancelled or changed at any time – there is no long-term contract.
Do you have a refund policy?
GeoPro fees are non-refundable.
Does each person on my team have to come to this site to sign up for GeoPro?
No, your account administrator (the Admin license user) sets up users and devices using our online activation wizard. Once set up, new users will automatically receive an email or SMS containing their login details.
Can a single device be shared across a group of workers?
Yes, each device is assigned to a user and GeoPro Admin license users has permission to assign and reassign a device to another user at any time.
Have other questions?
Check out our GeoPro knowledge base for a comprehensive list of help topics and how to’s.
Have a Question?
We’re here to help. If you have questions, special requirements or want to outsource certain activities, please reach out and a solution expert will respond within one (1) business day. Call 1.888.949.9924 or complete the form.