Manage Your Prepaid Airtime Online!
Hassle-free prepaid. Your Roadpost online account offers convenient, real-time access to:
Activate your card(s) in seconds, 24/7!
Refill prepaid airtime if your balance is low or nearing expiry. Or select the convenient auto-refill option in your online account*
Extend the expiry date of unused airtime*
Receive alerts via email or text when airtime balance is low or nearing expiry
*As applicable based on the specific type of prepaid card.
Iridium Coverage Map
Only Iridium provides 100% global communications coverage
Stay connected everywhere. Iridium is the leading commercial satellite network in the world and the only one that provides voice and data communications across every inch of the planet — including the earth's oceans, airways and polar regions.Iridium Network
Iridium Global Prepaid Terms & Conditions
Hidden costs aren’t fun. We believe in giving you all the details:
- SIM cards can be activated online within 1 year of purchase
- The expiry date of your SIM card begins when the card is activated or refilled
- Maximum expiry period per account is 3 years
- Calls are decremented in 20 second increments, texts are decremented per message
- Calls to check voicemail are considered outgoing calls
- Airtime can be refilled at the then current retail rate of the card you choose, prior to expiry by logging in to your Roadpost online account*. When you refill a card, your expiry date is automatically extended and you retain your original Iridium phone number
- Use your Roadpost online account to extend the expiry date of your card without having to refill airtime.
- Expiry dates are calculated by combining the expiry periods. Expiry periods are cumulative for a maximum of 3 years*
- Roadpost Standard Terms and Conditions apply
*Please refer to the Burn Rate Table
Iridium Global Prepaid Airtime Burn Rates
*Note: Number of units burned for each type of call or usage. Burn rates are per minute unless otherwise specified.