Push-to-Talk the Way it Was Meant to Be
With the Iridium Push-to-Talk (PTT), the entire world is your network. Iridium PTT delivers low-latency, secure group communication at the push of a button — anywhere on the planet. When used with the PTT Command Center, agencies and organizations can define coverage areas and user talkgroups quickly and easily, as well as make changes on the fly within seconds.
Iridium Extreme PTT
A dual-mode phone and push-to-talk device.
Iridium Extreme® PTT puts global push-to-talk, voice, text, data, and SOS communication in the palm of your hand. Only Iridium can deliver the power of fast, simple, secure group communication with the toughest most feature-rich PTT-enabled phone on the market.Learn More
- Define talkgroup size: 100,000, 300,000 or 750,000 km2
- Drag-and-drop devices into talkgroups
- Effect changes in near real-time
Define and Manage Coverage
- Define up to 10 coverage regions per talkgroup
- Delimit coverage areas by shape (circle, rectangle, square)
- Change coverage area or regions at any time
- Customize device names and find them easily using search
- Add or remove devices from talkgroups in near real-time
- Disable devices within seconds
- Assign up to 15 talkgroups per device
- Full reporting of talkgroups, devices, usage and event logs
Have a Question?
We’re here to help. If you have questions, special requirements or want to outsource certain activities, please reach out and a solution expert will respond within one (1) business day. Call 1.888.949.9924 or complete the form.