Manage Your Prepaid Airtime Online!
Hassle-free prepaid. Your Roadpost online account offers convenient, real-time access to:
Activate your card(s) in seconds, 24/7!
Refill prepaid airtime if your balance is low or nearing expiry. Or select the convenient auto-refill option in your online account*
Extend the expiry date of unused airtime*
Receive alerts via email or text when airtime balance is low or nearing expiry
*As applicable based on the specific type of prepaid card.
Iridium MEA Prepaid Terms & Conditions
Hidden costs aren’t fun. We believe in giving you all the details:
- Valid from the Middle East and Africa only. This card does not work outside this region. Middle East and Africa include the following countries and regions: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Glorioso Islands, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Juan De Nova Island, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen.
- SIM cards must be activated within 1 year of purchase
- Airtime included is estimated based on burn rates*. Usage types can be combined and will be deducted accordingly
- Calls are decremented in 20 second increments, texts are decremented per message.
- Calls to check voicemail are considered outgoing calls
- Airtime can be refilled at the then current retail rate of the card, prior to expiry, by logging in to your Roadpost account. When you refill, your unused airtime rolls over, your expiry date is automatically extended by from the refill da te and you retain your original Iridium phone number
- Airtime balance can be carried forward for a maximum of 3 years
- Regional prepaid cards operate in designated regions for targeted customer groups. There is a small percentage of instances where the geographic restriction will extend or retract from the regions listed and service is not guaranteed
- Embargo restrictions apply, please check with the local Consulate and refer to the Iridium Coverage section
- Roadpost Service Terms apply
TIP: If you will be traveling outside the Middle East and Africa, the Iridium Global Prepaid Card or Iridium Global Monthly Service Plan may be the best option. Shop Iridium Global Prepaid Cards.
*Note: Please refer to the Burn Rate Table