Keep Lone Workers Connected and Safe Anywhere
For employees who work beyond the reach of cell coverage, the award-winning ZOLEO satellite communicator provides seamless messaging and emergency alerting with coverage everywhere. Combining ease of use and value for your dollar, ZOLEO is an ideal lone working solution for businesses, governments, and NGOs.
With reliable messaging coverage that follows users beyond cell coverage and back, and a dedicated SMS number so contacts can reach you, ZOLEO is an indispensable productivity tool in the remote field. Two-way SOS alerting with 24/7 monitoring and progressive status updates, makes ZOLEO a superior safety solution for anyone that travels off the grid.
ZOLEO helps organizations comply with Canadian OHS Work Alone Legislation and fulfill their duty of care obligations to mitigate risks and ensure the well-being of employees.Inquire
A Standalone Lone Worker Safety Solution
The rugged ZOLEO device offers an added measure of personal security for remote workers. Built-in check-in and SOS alerting buttons and long-lasting battery enable the ZOLEO device to serve as a self-contained safety solution that works anywhere on the planet and is independent of the user's smartphone.
ZOLEO Track for Improved Situational Awareness
ZOLEO Track improves situational awareness by displaying the location of ZOLEO device users in the
field, on a single web-based map.
- View location and breadcrumb trail of ZOLEO devices on the account
- Share the last reported location or breadcrumb trail of selected devices with others, using a secure Share Map URL
- Assign unique names to devices
- Search the map by IMEI or name
- Filter by date/time or type of location report (check in, SOS, or Location Share+)
- View details of any track point: coordinates, speed, altitude, type of location report, and remaining battery percentage
- Display locations using topographic, street or satellite views from Mapbox
- Review historic location reports
- Export data for offline analysis
Benefits of ZOLEO
ZOLEO mitigates risks for both employers and employees:
- Provides seamless messaging with no coverage gaps
- Makes it easy to check in
- SOS alerting includes 24/7 monitoring and dispatch
- Supports journey monitoring and tracking
- Easy to use and deploy
- Can be part of an integrated solution