Iridium GO! Global Smartphone Access
Iridium GO!® is a satellite-based Wi-Fi access point that offers smartphone users global access to satellite voice and text with no worries about coverage gaps or roaming charges. Simply flip up the antenna and enjoy worldwide communication access for up to five (5) mobile devices -- anywhere on Earth. Iridium GO! is a great device for personal use or for small teams that require reliable access to voice, text or email in regions wherever cellular coverage is unavailable. Combining sleek design with military-grade durability, Iridium GO! is lower cost than a satellite phone and small enough to fit in-hand, be carried a backpack, or mounted in a cabin, vehicle or vessel for semi-fixed applications.
The Iridium GO! communicates over the Iridium satellite network, the only network offering 100% coverage over Earth’s landmasses, waterways and airways with no coverage gaps.
- Supports Iridium voice, text/SMS, photo sharing, weather forecasts
- SOS emergency alerting
- GPS location sharing and tracking
- Data access through optimized apps
- Durable: dustproof, shock- and water-resistant
- Operating temperature range: - 10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Field-replaceable rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- Battery life: 5.5 hours talk time; 15.5-hours standby
- One (1) year manufacturer’s warranty; extended warranty available